Wisconsin Rock Art, Robert A. Birmingham & William Green, editors
1987, The Wisconsin Archaeological Society, The Wisconsin Archaeologist, Vol.68, No.4, paper
204 pages, 80 b/w photos & 47 illustrations, 3 tables, 13 maps, 6" x 9"
This title is temporarily out-of-stock.
Please check with the publisher at Wisconsin Archaeological Society to obtain a copy.
Special issue of the Wisconsin Archaeologist devoted to rock art. Papers include:
- Introduction to Wisconsin Rock Art, Robert J. Salzer
- Petroglyphs and Pictographs of the Coulee Region, Cynthia Styles-Hanson
- Rock Art Survey of the Blue Mounds Creek and Mill Creek Drainages in Iowa and Dane Counties, Wisconsin, David Lowe
- Rock Art at the Silver Mound Quarries and Workshops, Jeffrey A. Behm
- Probable Origin of the Solstice-Marking Petroglyph at Perrot State Park, Alton K. Fisher
- The Hensler Petroglyph Site, Dodge County, Wisconsin, Jack Steinbring & Franklin Farvour
- The Context of the Hensler Petroglyphs and Its Implications, Lynne Goldstein
- Preliminary Report on the Gottschall Site (47Ia80), Robert J. Salzer
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |