Rock Art Papers, Volume 1, Ken Hedges, editor
1983, San Diego Museum Papers No.16, paper
98 pages, 59 b/w photos, 34 figures, 5 maps, 2 tables, 8-1/2" x 11"
This title and edition is out-of-print and out-of-stock.
Please be sure to visit our used, rare, & out-of-print titles web page to check for a used copy.
- A Painted Rock Shelter at Arroyo Catavicinta, Baja Califortnia, James E. Workman
- Two Rock Art Sites from the Sierra de San Juan, Central Baja California, Eve Ewing
- The Correct Identification of Two Cave Paintings in Baja California, Christopher M. Lafferty
- Color Encoding Sequences and the Pursuit of Meaning in the Great Mural Rock Art of Baja California, Ron Smith
- Petroglyphs of the Petrified Forest, Hans Bertsch
- The Unexplored Canyons of Lake Mead: Possible Western Extension of Pueblo Rock Art, Frank and A.J. Bock
- Reading Rock Art -- A Special Case, James S. Benton
- Black Canyon: A Treaure of Ancient Petroglyphs, Wilson G. Turner
- A Note on CA-MEN-1912: The Spyrock Road Site, Mendocino County, California, Daniel G. Foster
- The Cloverdale Petroglyphs, Ken Hedges
- Sand Dollars, Sea Urchins, and Chumash Rock Art, Charles Thomas Hoskinson
- Mockingbird Canyon's Milky Way, John Rafter
- A Preliminary Report on the Petroglyphs of Cerro Calera, Caborca, Sonora, Richard L. Carrico
- Design Analysis of Some Rock Art in Chihuahua, Mexico, Renée Opperman
Coffee Table |
Book Links |
Used & Misc |
Order Form |
Order Info |